Fall Baseball Registration
Welcome to Mt Laurel Baseball's Online Registration for the 2012 Fall Baseball Season
For All Registrations and Applications
PLEASE NOTE THAT AS OF AUGUST 9TH, ANY REGISTRATIONS RECEIVED AT THIS POINT WILL BE WAITLISTED. PLAYERS WILL BE ACTIVATED TO A TEAM DEPENDING ON AVAILABILITY OF ROSTER SPOTS.
FULL REFUNDS WILL BE GRANTED IF PLAYER IS NOT ACTIVATED.
PLEASE NOTE OUR PAYMENT POLICY: It is Mount Laurel Baseball's requirement that you must pay by credit card when registering. Mail in checks are no longer an option. If special arrangement for payment other than credit card is needed, please advise by email- firstname.lastname@example.org. Any registrations received after August 9th, 2012 will be subject to the late registration fee of $25. THANKS FOR YOUR COOPERATION AND UNDERSTANDING.
1. Boys/girls of ages 8 to 14 (as of April 30, 2012) may register as players. Each player's age on April 30 determines his or her appropriate age group. Grandfathered players from the 2006 age change are the sole exception and may stay with their prior age group. If it is necessary to fit into the appropriate age division in registration form, the grandfathered players may use 4/30 date of same year as date of birth and NOTE CORRECT AGE in "special requests" section. We CANNOT accept underage children regardless of ability.
2. You must provide the information requested for all mandatory fields (denoted by *).
3. You MUST provide a preferred Email address for communications - an address you will check regularly for messages and updates (including weekends). Sorry, but our system will only allow one e-mail address to be entered per player. Our primary means of communications from the league will be Email. If you don't have a computer or Email, you should provide the Email address of a friend or relative who will keep you in contact. (Free Email accounts are available at many Internet sites (such as Hotmail.com).)
4. Please enter all data as you would like to see it appear on team lists or mailing pieces, with correct spelling and capitalization (e.g. Bill Smith, not bill smith, BILL SMITH or bILL sMITH). Enter the first name the player/volunteer goes by (e.g. Bill for William).
7. Player registrations require payment to complete. You may use American Express, MasterCard or Visa credit cards. (See Registration FAQ for information on secure payment transactions). Please note that the registration does not become "official" until payment is confirmed.
8. You should return to the main registration screen to register as a Volunteer Coach, Assistant coach, Commissioner, etc. AFTER you complete the Player Registration. All Volunteer Registrations are for the Intramural Program and are for consideration only. The MLB Board or an appointed committee will make all selections for actual positions. Tournament team All Star positions will be selected from all available eligible candidates.
9. If your Email address changes any time through the year (or other information that is important), you should notify the league via Email at email@example.com (include the words REGISTRATION in the subject field).
A Special Note Regarding The Out of Town Player Exceptions
The Hainesport Chase and Sage Run families (Fleetwood LL) who have been registered continuously in our system each Spring since 2001 continue to have all of the rights and privileges that Mount Laurel resident players enjoy. Once a player from one of these families fails to register and play in a Spring season, the player will no longer have these rights. Per our charter, No NEW families from these two developments can be accepted.
Former Mount Laurel residents (now living in other towns) that played with us continuously before, remain eligible to register and finish out their current Cal Ripken (age 5-12) or Babe Ruth (age 13-15) division, but after completing such division are no longer eligible to register per Babe Ruth Inc. In accordance with Babe Ruth Inc.'s directive to Mount Laurel Baseball, such players are also to be eligible for tournament baseball.
Note for Female Players- This is Not SOFTBALL!
While we welcome girls playing baseball with us, please note that this is NOT the softball program. The softball program can be reached by calling 856-234-1688, by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting their website at http://www.mtlaurelsoftball.com.
CLICK HERE TO MOVE ON TO REGISTRATION
© 2013 LeaguePro, Inc. All rights reserved.
This site created by